Grants Pass School District No. 7 is now accepting applications for the following
positions for the 2014-15 school year:
LINCOLN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Educational Assistant (3 positions)
2.0 Hours per day
Equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade.
1. Two years of post secondary study.
2. An Associate's (or Higher) degree.
3. A passing score on a state or local assessment that measures knowledge of and the
ability to assist in instructing reading, writing, and mathematics.
2. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
3. Knowledge of and experience with computers.
4. Knowledge of business English, spelling and mathematics; some knowledge of office practices and procedures; type at a working rate speed.
5. Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with fellow employees and ability to get along well with students.
6. Other duties as assigned.
7. Job description and questionnaire with application.
The following provision applies to this limited hour vacancy posting only:
"This posting is for a non-benefits position. Accordingly, although any qualified District 7 employee can apply for this position, the hours associated with this position cannot result in benefits or be combined with other District 7 hours to create or add benefits. Furthermore, an applicant cannot waive benefits in order to be considered for this position."
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $11.30 - $12.08 per hour
Applications may be obtained from the Personnel Department of Grants Pass School District No. 7,
725 NE Dean Drive, Grants Pass, OR 97526. A current resume' and references are recommended.
Application materials must be submitted no later than Monday, September 22, 2014, by 4:00 p.m.
The Grants Pass School District No. 7 will provide reasonable accommodation for the application and interview process upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Disabled persons may contact the Director of Personnel at 474-5700 for additional information or assistance. Speech/Hearing impaired persons may contact the district for assistance through the Oregon Relay at 1-800-735-2900.
Funding for all positions for the 2014-2015 school year is subject to budget approval and adoption.