Welcome to the new school year. I have added over 150 new titles to our library. Come and ask me what they are, I will be happy to show you some of the great new titles.
* Please use the stepstool for hard to reach books or ask for help
* Quiet voices
* Read silently at the tables
* Quiet hands and feet
* Return books on time
* Treat books with care
* Please use library shelf markers when looking for a book
* Please help leave the library better than you found it
* Bring a pass from class
* No food or drinks in the library
Remember your library books are due 1 week after you check them out. Allen Dale's Read At Home (RAH) program has begun. Our first session requires 48 signatures to earn the reward. 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students must also meet their Accelerated Reader point goal also to earn the RAH reward.