Interdistrict Transfer Requests

  • student transfer


    Inter-District Transfer 2021-2022

    This transfer process is for families who wish to change districts.  This transfer requires approval from both the resident district and the receiving district.  

    Click here to apply for a 2021-2022 Interdistrict transfer. (The document has already been translated to Spanish, please do not click on the "English" tab as the document will not display correctly on some of the questions). All applications will be completed online. Registration closes June 18, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. For assistance, please contact the Human Resources Department at (541) 474-5700. Computers are available at the District Office if needed. 

    Letters of approval/denial will be emailed the week of June 28, 2021.



    Hardship Inter-District Tranfer Request

    This transfer is for families who are requesting an Inter-District transfer from another District to District 7 due to a emergency circumstance that threatens the health, safety, or welfare of the student per ORS 339.127.  To apply for a hardship transfer, please fill out the form below.

    Grants Pass School District 7 Hardship Application for Nonresident Student Admission


    Intra-District Transfer

    This transfer is for our resident students K-8 who wish to attend a school outside of their attendance area.  Contact your resident school for more information and application forms for Intra-District transfers.