Chromebooks may be new to parents, but students have been using them for years. In many cases, all you need to is ask your student how to turn on and log into their Chromebook. Below are some guides and tutorials we think are helpful to learn how Chromebooks and Google Classroom work.
- Home Distance Learning Set-up Guide
- Turning on and logging into a Chromebook
- Parent's Guide to Google Classroom
- Clever (the application) Guide
- Printing with a Chromebook on a home printer
- Printing to the district's Print Shop (items can be picked up from your student's school)
- How to Check Student Email