Social Media Policies
Social media pages and their fan comments are reviewed daily by the communications department. Fan comments provide value in that they promote conversation and two-way communication between the school district and the community we serve.
Comments that will be removed include:
• Abusive, obscene, vulgar, or inappropriate language or postings. This includes remarks that are racist, sexist, homophobic, profane, or sexually explicit.
• Posts that are threatening or derogatory toward an individual, whether a student, staff member, or community member.
• Posts that violate the privacy of individuals.
• Off-topic posts. Comments made in a thread must be related to the original post.
• Comments that are posted repeatedly, whether they are in the same thread, multiple threads, or multiple posts.
Our page administrators reserve the right to remove any comment at any time for any reason. Repeat violators may be banned from the account.
In addition to the above, we expect participants to adhere to all Community Standards & Guidelines on the platforms we utilize, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.