Skip To Main Content

Staff Business Forms

2021 Mileage Log
Use this form to log mileage.

2021 Travel Form
Use this form for all travel including local and out of state. This form must be completed 14 working days PRIOR to the scheduled travel.

Child Care Agreement
Use this form for Child Care Providers using school facilities for operations. Proof of a minimum $1,000,000.00 liability insurance policy and a current copy of the Child Care Providers state licensure is also required.

Facilities Use Agreement
Use this form for non-district groups or organizations wanting to use a schools building or field. Proof of a minimum $1,000,000.00 liability insurance policy is also required.

Independent Subcontractors
Use this form when wanting to use an independent subcontractor (will be paid as a vendor). IRS requirements must be met to qualify otherwise will be paid as an employee.

Lost or Stolen Key(s)
Use this form to report lost or stolen keys.

PTA Agreement
Use this form when a PTA or Booster Club wants to donate to the revolving fund.


Additional Staff Business Documents

Requisition System Overview

Online Interoffice Requisition Instructions