Grants Pass School District 7 is excited to be adopting a new platform for communication.
Beginning July 1, we’ll be transitioning to a product called ParentSquare to keep families better informed. ParentSquare will be used for district, school and teacher communications, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent/guardian, using their preferred email address and phone number. In preparation for the transition to ParentSquare, we encourage you to download the app.
ParentSquare is a simple-to-use platform that provides a safe way for everyone at a school to connect. With ParentSquare, you'll be able to:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
- How do I change my password?
- How do I update my language preference?
- How do I change my email or phone in ParentSquare?
- I am missing a student on my account. How can I add another student?
- How do I register for ParentSquare?
- I’m getting too many messages from ParentSquare or from one school.
- I’m new to ParentSquare. How can I learn more?
- I don’t have a student at your school or my child no longer attends your school. Can you take me off your list?