- Content Area Resources
- Report Cards
- Response to Instruction and Intervention (RTIi)
- Talented and Gifted (TAG)
Oregon Department of Education
District Expectations by Grade Level
Step Up to Writing
Step Up to Writing is our elementary core writing program. Grade level teams met and agreed upon common tools and vocabulary from Step Up that are expected to be used across the district in Kindergarten through fifth grade.
Writing anchor papers have been developed for grades Kindergarten through 8th grade.
District Writing Activities
In an effort to continually work towards improving student writing skills in D7 schools, the writing action team has developed writing assessments for each trimester (fall, winter, and spring). The fall and winter writing assessments are optional activities for grade level teams to consider. The District Spring Write is required for all grades K - 8th. To access writing folders associated with the fall and winter assessments, send a request to printshop for the grade level and quantity needed.
The National Writing Project offers a number of writing resources for classroom use.
Storybirds are short, art-inspired stories you make to share, read, and print.
Elementary Math Resources
Number Sense Developmental Progression
Kindergarten - 2nd Number Sense Trajectory
Savvas SuccessNet Login
Grade Level Pacing Guides: Kinder, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade
Learning Targets: 5th Grade
Middle School Math Resources
High School Math Resources
High School Math Course Flow Chart (Recommended Course Sequence Only)
Scope and Sequence by Cluster
Learning Targets: Introductory Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, Honors Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus
Southern Oregon ESD
The ESD has videos that can be checked out, digital streaming that can be downloaded from Power Media Plus and teacher resources from the K-12 Teaching and Learning Center. Ask your school librarian or call SOESD at 776-8560 for password information. [Click here for SOESD Media Catalog]
Presents a series of free online lessons, resources from the CRF catalog, and Internet links to help educators design their own Constitution Day program.
Contains an interactive exploration of the individual parts of the constitution, a timeline, fast facts, lesson plans, activities for kids and more.
Presents activities, games, lesson plans, and information about the 39 signers of the Constitution as well as high resolution images of the Constitution.
Contains constitutional facts, images, and related games and quizzes.
Lesson plans for each grade level deal with the U.S. Constitution
Lesson plans and links that include vocabulary lessons, timelines, an image gallery, an interview activity, a creating an amendment activity and a scavenger hunt.
Explains the legislation about the observance of Constitution Day and contains numerous links to teaching resources.
Includes images of newspaper articles from 1787, notes Washington and Jefferson wrote on drafts of the Constitution, Washington's diaries, Hamilton's speech notes for proposing a plan of government, a Philadelphia map from 1752, and other artifacts.
Do you need additional information? Use these keywords to search our library catalogs, the elementary library databases, the SOESD media catalog and the Internet:
- Bill of Rights
- Preamble to the Constitution
- Number of specific amendment, such as 19th Amendment
- Continental Congress
- Great Compromise
- Name of a signer of the Constitution, such as Benjamin Franklin
Constitution Day Resources
- Check to see if your school library has the following titles:
- We the Kids: The Preamble to the Constitution of the United States, by David Catrow. An illustrated preamble to the Constitution. (342.73 Cat) Gr. K-3
- Shhh! We’re Writing the Constitution, by Jean Fritz. Describes how the Constitution came to be written and ratified. (342.73 Fri) Gr. 3-6
- If you want to browse the shelves in the library to locate information about the U. S. Constitution, look for these numbers in the nonfiction and video collections.
- 323.4 - Freedom of Assembly, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Press
- 323.4 - Free Speech
- 342.73 - United States - Constitution
- 973.3 - United States - Constitutional History
District Expectations by Grade Level
Alignment: The following work articulates the alignment between Oregon Standards and National Standards. It further defines the learning targets for each grade level as aligned to the state.
Digital Citizenship Lesson Plans
- RTIi Team Process Defined
- RTIi Flow Chart
- Decision Rules - Reading
- Decision Rules - Math
- Decision Rules - Writing
- Options for Change
Protocols and Programs
- Reading Protocol
- Math Protocol
- Intervention Program Components
- Intervention Program Descriptions
- Grouping for Tier III intervention
- District Intervention Screen Protocols
- Acadience Data Entry Guidlines
- Title One Parent Notification (Spanish)
- Team Meeting Notice (Spanish)
- Team Meeting Follow Up Notice (Spanish)
Observation and Fidelity Tools
Assessment and Data Analysis
- Progress Monitoring Guidelines
- Common Assessment Tools - Reading
- Common Assessment Tools - Math
- Adequate Response to Intervention - DORF
- Adequate Response to Intervention - NWF
- Hasbrouck and Tindal ORF Data
- Acadience Reading Benchmark Goals Summary Page
- Acadience Math Benchmark Goals Summary Page
- Aimlines and Trendlines
- Developmental History Individual
- Developmental History Individual Spanish
- Student File Review
- IPM Notes and Action Plan
- IPM Agenda
- Follow Up IPM and Notes
- Follow Up IPM Agenda
- Student File Review Checklist
- Universal Screening Meeting Agenda
- Data Review Meeting Agenda
- Data Review Group Intervention & Planning Form
- Non-Sped Consent
SPED Referral Forms
PBIS and RTI
Teacher's Guide to TAG Instructional Services
Elementary TAG Planning Worksheet Directions
Elementary TAG Planning Worksheet
Elementary Student Inventory for Rate of Learning
Middle School Service Plan
Middle School Individual Planning Worksheet
High School Planned Course Statement Form
Secondary Student Inventory for Rate of Learning
Teacher Tips for Assessing Rate and Level
Teacher Support Request Form
Parent/Guardian Survey (Español)
Parental Concerns Relating to TAG Services
Parental Concerns Relating to TAG Services (Español)
Parent Nomination Form
Parent Nomination Form (Español)
Complaint Procedures (Español)