In Grants Pass School District 7, the safety, security, and well-being of our students and staff is a top priority.
The Risk Management office is responsible for the District’s safety and security. This can include:
- Active Shooter/Dangerous Intruders
- Communicable Disease Prevention and Management
- Employee/Student Injuries
- First Aid/Training
- Natural Disaster Emergency Response
- Planning and Development of Response Plans
- Violations/Complaints Response and Review
- and more!
From planning to response, along with close partnerships with city and local government, District 7 is driven to provide a safe and healthy environment for all.
Do you have a safety concern? Submit your concerns anonymously HERE.