Skip To Main Content

Special Services FAQ

Grants Pass School District 7 seeks to partner with families to help support students who have or are suspected of having a disability.  Parents/Guardians are experts on their children and know them best and better parent participation means better outcomes for students.

Here are some Board Policies that explain special education:

  • Students with Disabilities/Child Identification Procedures - IGBA
  • Special Education Personnel - IGBAC
  • Special Education - Participation in Regular Education Program - IGBAE
  • Special Education - Individualized Education Program - IGBAF
  • Special Education - Procedural Safeguards - IGBAG & IGBAG-AR
  • Special Education - Evaluation Procedures - IGBAH & IGBAH-AR
  • Special Education - Free Appropriate Public Education - IGBAJ
  • Section 504 Students - IGBAA

Please contact the Special Services office at 541-474-5700 for additional questions. 

Special Education/IEP FAQ

504 FAQ