Phone: (541) 474-5760
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello Families and Students,
Thank you for taking the time to check my website. I hope you are all doing well and staying safe! For the next few weeks, students may want access to their Clever account that is used in class. To access Clever you will have to sign into your school Google account. To do this, the username is your first initial of your first name.lastname.d7apps.gp.k12.or.us and your password is your gp and your lunch number. For example user name: firstname.lastname@example.org password gp490230.
Now that we are moving to an online method of instruction called, GP Learn at Home, it is important that we establish some online usage rules for our Allen Dale Fifth Grade Students.
1) Students will check Google Classroom Announcements and the content areas, (Reading, Math, Writing, PE, and Music,) each school day.
2) Students will watch posted videos by all of the fifth grade teachers, Mrs. Beggs, Mrs. Christopherson, and Mrs. de Young, in the content areas, (Reading, Math, Writing, PE, and Music,) each school day.
3) Students will check their Google Calendar for their scheduled classroom meeting times. The meetings may be whole group or small groups.
4) Students will use the online tools responsibly, including Google Meet, Chat, and Hangouts. Any abuse, bullying, or teasing will result in a call home.
5) Students are responsible for posting work when required using the fifth grade teachers’ instructions.
As we work in this new learning environment, we may discover new ways to communicate as well as establish rules based on student behavior. Our goal as fifth grade teachers is to ensure that we have a safe learning environment for all.
Mrs. de Young, Mrs. Beggs, and Mrs. Christopherson
On Friday April 10th, we will start small groups using Google Meet. I am expecting each of you to join us at your scheduled time. You will need to go to your Google Calendar and click on the meeting time. If you do not know how to do this, you need to watch the video Titled "Google Meet" in Other Resources in Google Classroom. This is how your teachers will be meeting and teaching with you.