Welcome to South Middle School Athletics
We are excited for the upcoming school year! This year we are asking families to register their student athlete through Family ID. We are almost ready to have the new registration system up and ready for your use. Family ID will allow you to fill out the medical release information online and pay participation fees online as well. Athletes that need to turn in a physical form will still need to print that and bring the filled out form to the office at South.
Fall Sports Registration is Open: Family ID
If you already have a family ID account:
All the information from the previous registration is saved to your profile. You will need to re-read and resign the Medical Consent Form for each new sports season.
Registration Process for People New to Family ID:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to all for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Emergency Contact Information
When you click on the Family ID link above, you will have the option to create a new account. To create a new account, do the following:
- Click on Create Account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owners first and last name (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Creat Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see an email, check your junk or spam folders.)
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to Family ID.com.
- Choose the program you are registering for. Click Register Now button.
- Once on the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when you form is complete.
- Review the registration summary.
- If paying by cash/check bring your payment in to the office at South.
- After selecting Submit the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirmting your registration.
Practices and conditioning will begin August 19th. Coaches will be reaching out to families with practice times and locations.
Our web page will be updated regularly with new athletic schedules and opportunities. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the office or one of our coaches using the information on our web page. GO SOUTH!Athletic Director: Robert LingoA convenient way for parents to receive updates from coaches via text is through REMIND. Here are the codes that you can text to join REMIND for our various sports.Football: text @south26 to 81010
Volleyball: text @south27 to 81010
Cross Country: text @south28 to 81010
Boys Basketball: text @south29 to 81010Girls Basketball: text @south32 to 81010Wrestling: text @south30 to 81010Track: text @south33 to 81010
Requirements for competing in SMS Athletics
1) Current Physical on file with the office - you may bring that to the office or upload it when you register online with Family ID.
2) Emergency/Medical Consent form completed - done on Family ID
3) $75 Participation Fee - you may bring a check or cash to the main office, of you can pay online with Family ID.
Cross Country Practices
August 19, 20, 22, 23
FALL SPORTS PARENT MEETING - September 9th
FALL SPORTS PICTURE DAY -September 13th