Phone: 541-474-5710 ext. 10144
Degrees and Certifications:
-HS Diploma 1995 South Eugene HS -Bachelor's of Arts in Health Promotion and Fitness Mgmt. 2000 Southern Oregon University-Master's of Arts in Teaching Health Education 2002 Oregon State University
*We are Now Going to Online Education Here is my Google Classroom Schedule with Sign-Up Codes
Period 1 Academic Tutorial: kyknfle
Period 2 Academic Tutorial: jbi4mcd
Period 3 Wellness: 7r4wclv
Period 4 Wellness: odticds
Period 5 Wellness: msqtapn
Period 6 Adaptive PE: 5moqeo3y
A. My mom, Patricia and my dad, Harland were both raised in Burns, Oregon.
B. I'm the youngest of 3 sons: Javan is the oldest and Kael is in the middle.
C. I was born in 1977 in Gold Beach, Oregon and in 1982 moved to Eugene, OR where I was raised.
D. My favorites when I was younger: He-Man, Gi Joes, Swimming in Ontario, Cheese Quesadillas, Back to the Future, Goonies, Spy Movies, Basque Chorizos, Cattle/Herding Dogs, all Sports, riding my bike, "soda", my 2 older bros.......
1. Married in 2002 to my wife Heather who I met in the Steens Mountains. She stole my Doritos to get my attention.
2. Have 3 kids: Asher 16, Ella 15, and Sylvia 10. Asher means the "happy one" in Hebrew. Ella we just liked the name and Sylvia is after the Silvies Area in Eastern Oregon.
3. I didn't know I wanted to be a Teacher until my sophomore year in College when I broke my elbow in a football game and it put a lot of things in perspective: grades, life, future.
4. 2 jobs out of College: Nyssa or Hidden Valley HS as the Alternative Ed. Teacher. I'd been to GP only a few times before my first job at HVHS.
5. Love to go camping, hiking, antiques, golfing, and travelling in Oregon.......