Dear 4F Families,
Welcome to another school year. I am looking forward to working with your children, and providing a safe learning environment for them. In turn, each student will have the opportunity for success in the key areas of academic achievement and positive behavior.
My goals are for students to:
* build positive relationships with each other and myself.
* learn about "Bully Prevention."
* work cooperatively in small group settings.
* become involved in the assessment process.
* learn to read and comprehend informational and literary texts.
* build "Number Sense" in math.
* develop writing skills for effective communication.
* use technology as a tool for thinking and learning.
* develop a “growth mindset.”
If you have any questions, call me at school. I can take calls before and after school. The school phone number is 541-474-5765. If you would like to e-mail me, my school e-mail address is: email@example.com
I also have my website listed on the bottom of this page. Please check it frequently for information. It will be used as a major communication tool throughout the year.
Thanks for all your help getting the year off to a great start.