Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Ms. Singh's Classroom
Hello! Thanks for visiting our First Grade website.
To email me please click on my name at the top.
- Read daily for 20 minutes.
- Go through his/her backpack each day and look at all of their papers.
- Return the Green Folder each Friday, (or the last day of school for the week), with the completed homework.
- Provide needed supplies.
- Attend conferences.
- Call, come in, or email me with any questions you have!
- Read the Take-Home books with your child, initial on the homework page, and return for credit.
- Listen to your child read the Decodable Readers repeatedly to help them attain automaticity in their reading.
- Encourage being on time for class.
- Check the Highland School Calendar for a schedule of events.
- Follow directions quickly!
- Raise your hand for permission to speak.
- Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat (sometimes).
- Make smart choices!
- Keep your dear teacher happy!