Welcome to Mr. Kasler's Website!
Click HERE for Mr. Kasler's Google Website for Lesson Plan Information, Flip Charts, and Digital Resources (digital booklets, videos, etc.)
- To email me, please click on my name above.
- To view specific class pages, click on the appropriate link on the menu on the left side of this screen.
- Lesson plans are subject to change/modification during the week - Encourage your student to write in his/her Binder Reminder daily.
- Students! Check out TestTube News , TED-Ed, or CNN10 to follow/understand current events, news, and politics in the U.S. and World
Sound Smart: Crash Courses in History (Study/Review Tool)
U.S. Capitol Building (Spring 2017 with 67 NMS Students and Parents)
Thanks for visiting my website!
This is my 8th year at North Middle School. I teach 8th Grade Social Studies, 7th Grade Advanced Social Studies, and the AVID elective class. In addition, I coach in North's football and track programs.
I coach Freshman Boys Basketball at GPHS.
Please visit this site often to view:
* Daily lesson plans
* Electronic copies of various class assignments, rubrics, syllabi, etc.
* Important announcements
Contact me: email@example.com / 541.474.5740 (Ext. 40140)
For the third time, I brought/organized a group of NMS students to Washington, D.C. (March of 2019). Next trip with NMS: Spring Break of 2021.
North Middle School Participating in a Wreathlaying Ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery (Spring 2015)