Welcome to Food & Nutrition Services


    MARCH 2-6, 2020


    PRK Holiday



    Roasted Golden Beets


    Pasta Salad

    Spinach Salad

    Spinach Salad


    Lemon Cupcakes


     We are pleased to inform you that GRANTS PASS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 7 will continue participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs called the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for School Year 2019-2020.

    What does this mean for you and your children attending the school(s) identified above?

    Great news for you and your students! All enrolled students of GRANTS PASS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 7 are eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at school at no charge to your household each day of the 2019-2020 school year. No further action is required of you.

    Your child(ren) will be able to participate in these meal programs without having to pay a fee or submit an application.

    If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at The Food and Nutrition Services.


    Michael Morris - Supervisor



      "Grants Pass School District No. 7 thinks Nutrition, because children cannot think without it."


           We believe as a department

    Every child should have

    Access to healthy fresh foods

    Required for optimal growth

    Ensuring academic success

    Growth and development

    Promoting healthy eating habits                


Contact Us

  • Phone 541-474-5716

    Michael Morris
    Nutrition Services and Warehouse Supervisor

    Lisa Fisher
    Nutrition Services Supervisor


    USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or, reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information(e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) visit any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

    Office of the Assistant Secretary of Civil Rights

    1400 Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    2. Fax: (202) 690-9410;

    3. Email: Contact USDA

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.