BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Athletes must have a current Physical Examination form on file in the Athletic Office. Physicals are good for two years. Athletes will also need health insurance coverage to participate. If you do not have health insurance for your student athlete, you can purchase a low cost accident plan through Myers, Stevens, and Toohey either online through our link on Family ID or a paper application that can be picked up in the Athletic Office.
If you already have a Family ID account: All of your information from the previous registraion is saved to your profile. You and your student need to re-read and re-sign the Medical Consent Form, Concussion Agreement and the OSAA Code of Conduct for every season including summer activities with your electronic signature.
Registration Process for people new to Family ID:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Emergency Contact Information
A parent/guardian should register going to the Grants Pass High Athletics Page there is a button that says, "Register Now". It takes you to the registration home page for our school.
Follow these steps:
- Create Account
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owners first and last name (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see an email, check junk,spam etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to Family ID.com
- Choose the program you are registering for. Click Register Now button
- Once on the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- If paying by cash/check bring your payment in to the bookkeeper at GPHS.
- After selecting " Submit" the registratioin will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and check your registrations. To view a completed registration, select the Registration tab on the blue bar.