A community dedicated to academic success, social responsibility, and the pursuit of lifelong learning.
- in providing a caring environment that enhances self worth
- in guiding children to make responsible decisions.
- each individual has unique talents.
- in preparing students to appreciate and contribute to our multicultural, diverse, global society
- in high standards
- that families are partners in education.
Riverside Elementary has received recognition over the past several years as:
- 2000 National Title I Distinguished School
- 2000 Oregon Title I Program of Merit
- 2011 Oregon Champion School
Riverside Elementary School is located approximately three blocks from the Rogue River's northern bank. It was originally constructed in 1966 with additions in 1967 and 1977. Riverside has a staff of 50 persons and a student population of 400.